Sunday, December 7, 2008

why am i punctuating?

Ok, so here starts my first Perfectly Puncuating blog entry. Let's start with who am I and what gives me the right to perfectly punctuate? I am an anxiously neurotic twenty-something entrepreneur, actively trying to get my business off the ground so I don't have to work in a shitty office, while I work part time in a shitty office. On the outside? It looks perfect. I look perfectly composed, perfectly calm - man, I look like I've got my shit together. Only those who are reallllly close get to experience the dark angry storm cloud beneath my shiny smiling exterior. But I feel like an emotional fraud. I'll be honest - some things, some people just really fucking piss me off - rightly or wrongly so, I'd like to take this opportunity to explore my angry musings, maybe even with your comments, I'll see how how I feel. Ok, so have we cleared the "perfect" part? As for the "punctuating" part, hopefully the answer will become clear as I blog and you read between the lines. At any rate, it's great to meet you - have a *&#$-ing good night.

No comments: